GOING BANANAS IN B SCHOOL


Friday, May 9, 2008

Part Deux

Here are the remaining pics from my celebrity-house-stalking and Catalina Island weekend.
This is Hilary Duff's home.

Jennifer Aniston's home. I don't particularly care for the style of the roof or the green color. I think it is UGLY. But hey, I can only say so much since I can't afford 1/4th of the ugliness.
Tom Anderson's new home. He's the millionaire founder of MySpace. You know..he's everyone's friend. Almost like Elmo...

Does this home look familiar? No? What-did you not grow up watching tv? This is the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air home!!

I'm on the pedalboat here. And I know you can't see the pedalboat, but believe me, J-Unit and I were on it. And you see how close to the water I am? I'm heavy. I'm quite amazed the boat didn't sink.

1 comment:

Becs said...

Ugh! What the heck was Jennifer Aniston thinking. I thought she was so stylish but she totally disappointed me there!