GOING BANANAS IN B SCHOOL


Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Winter Wonderland


ITS SNOWING!!! I've never lived in a place where it actually snowed! I've seen snow, but that's about it. And now its snowing!!! School has been canceled for far far less, but this year maybe they think people have finally learned how to drive in snow. Me? Hell no. I'm Asian and I'm female. Putting me on the road in this condition is a stupid and deadly trifecta.

Across the street is the neighborhood pool, but the land it sits on is slightly elevated, making it a soft hill. Perfect for sledding. I wake David up and ask him where his sled is so Jessie and I can go down the hill. 'I don't have one' is his reply. WTF??? So no sledding for me...sigh...

Here's Jessie running around in the backyard. She went totally ape shit, but that's probably because she had to do her business and couldn't figure out where the grass was. Basically, she couldn't sniff out the correct spot to lay her goodies.


This is the cul-de-sac and my car. Totally nuts! You can't even see where the driveway ends and the grass begins! I declare today a hot chocolate and pj day.

No comments: