GOING BANANAS IN B SCHOOL


Thursday, January 25, 2007

Friendship for Sale: Criticism Included



This is Jason Anderson. I'm sure 99.9% of America has heard of him. Has heard him singing. Has seen him juggling. Wished that he had more common sense than he's displayed recently.

So he sucks. At singing. At juggling. At trying to do both simultaneously. For some reason his friends and family can't muster up the courage to tell him that he's doing nothing for himself by auditioning on American Idol.

Million dollar ideas are constantly percolating in my feeble brain. Or, more aptly put, ideas are constantly percolating in my brain that I hope will make me a million dollars. You can buy my friendship. I haven't figured out the cost structure or pricing plan-that'll come later. But I'll be the friend that points out when you have food stuck in between your teeth, when your skirt is nicely tucked into your undies in the back for all the world to see, and when you suck at singing so you don't humiliate yourself in front of millions of people.

What more can you ask for?

No comments: