GOING BANANAS IN B SCHOOL


Sunday, February 11, 2007

All Grown Up

Supposedly...
I spent my birthday-Super Bowl weekend in Vegas. Had a blast (as always).


This is the crew at a bar in Mandalay Bay. From L to R: Nico, Bob, J-Unit, Marky Mark, me, Paul.
I couldn't quite figure out what the bar was called, but I think it translates to 'Red Square.' Or at least that's what we called it (maybe it was the whole Communism theme going on).


Mark and Nico. I think Mark is wishing for some other kind of action.


Mark again. Really, no need for an explanation.


I'm not even sure how to explain this one. This is at the Bellagio hotel in the garden area. I have no clue what the garden area is called, but they decorated it for Chinese New Years. And this is the picture I have to show for going there.

To sum it all up: won at blackjack-the $5 table at Palace Station and the $3 table at Slots O Fun (hey-we po' folks can't afford tables at the big fancy-smancy hotels!), lost at bingo, lost at craps, and lost a dollar on a slot machine. Oh...and lost betting on the Bears :( But...nonetheless, only lost around 25 bucks!!!!

No comments: