GOING BANANAS IN B SCHOOL


Monday, March 17, 2008

That's So Hollywood

My cousin was in town this weekend. I took her to Kitson. I hate Kitson. The sales associates are lazy and snobby. The perfect combination for getting no where in life. I walked out with a super cute Harajuku jacket, only to find out that the zipper was warped and wouldn't unzip all the way. Now I have a 84 bucks worth of store credit and will one day have to grace that stupid place with my presence.

Sadly, we didn't see anybody famous there. Or at The Ivy. Although I had a hard time looking sideways and walking. And how many times can you cruise on by by foot and not be noticed?

I introduced my cuz to Pinkberry. Which I find funny because there is no Pinkberry in Houston, so she can crave it all she wants and will never get it-hahaha! Although we can't afford Rodeo, we troll the area for celebs, and guess what?? Camped out in front of Gucci is a white Rolls Royce Phantom. And 10 paparazzi. Holy mother of meatloaf there's a celebrity inside! I pressure my cuz to hurry up and finish her frozen yogurt (in the end she ate the fruit instead-I totally don't get that since fruit is plentiful in Houston...) and in we went. Oh-I forgot to mention that we knew who the celebrity was. Get this: Janet Jackson's older brother.

No-not Michael Jackson. Don't we all wish it was him. So that left Tito or Jermaine-neither of which I would recognize anyway. But in we went. In we went with my cuz carrying her FAKE GUCCI. Its one thing to carry a fake Gucci into a Gucci store anywhere. Its a whole new ballgame to ago into the Rodeo Drive Gucci with a fake Gucci. I give her mad props.



That's us at The Grove-Asian style. We have absolutely no shame. For the first time I went into American Girl Place!!! I didn't get anything...but you know I wanted to =D

No comments: