GOING BANANAS IN B SCHOOL


Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Story

Work knows I will bid them farewell in a month or so. They've known from the get go that I applied to b school. The other day I got a request from someone in marketing for my 'bio' to put on an RFP (request for production). There's a million things in the world I would rather do (stab my eyes with an ice pick) than write about myself. So I emailed my coworker back and told her that I'm leaving in a few weeks, so I'd rather not do one.

She emailed me back saying that the RFP is for April 2008, so I kinda can't get out of writing one.

Fabulous. However, I did see the bios of other coworkers. The difference is that I have not been working for a long enough time. Everyone else has put in 5 years here, 10 years there, blah blah blah. Me? I've been in compliance for under 3 years.

Here's what I got so far:

"Legalmisfit is the Compliance Associate for XYZ and likes meat on a stick."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.