GOING BANANAS IN B SCHOOL


Friday, December 29, 2006

Baby Steps



I cooked chicken and green beans last night. Wasn't up for cooking fish, but I did marinate it so I can cook it tonight (wait-are you supposed to marinate fish?). Trust me-the chicken was way more appetizing than it looks in the pic. And I'm a bit miffed because I took a pic of dinner last night and somehow it disappeared off my camera. I had it on a plate with silverware and all that jazz.

So this pic was taken two minutes ago. Its the leftovers. In Tupperware. Taken in my cube. I'm grateful that a) most people are out for the holidays b) my boss isn't here wondering what's wrong with me because I'm taking a picture of food instead of working, and c) everyone that did see me take this pic already knows there's something a bit off about me.

I'm mashing potatoes tonight. This should be interesting.

No comments: