GOING BANANAS IN B SCHOOL


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I Spy

Last night I had dinner w/ H and L from my old job. I left that place after oh...6 months. My job description: watching paint dry. Only H has been a trooper and has hung in there for over a year.
So we met up at Cafe Brasil, which is a hole-in-the-wall Brazilian restaurant. The food is awesome. And Chris Tucker was there! He looks a lot bigger in person. By bigger, I mean buff. Maybe its just his voice, but whenever I see him in movies (which is just...Rush Hour), he seems scrawny. Not in real life! But this was uber exciting. My two younger cousins can't believe that I worked in Beverly Hills for 6 months and didn't see Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan and the gaggle of paparazzi that hover inches away. They weren't impressed with me seeing Larry King or Jamie Lee Curtis. Oh well-you can't win 'em all.

No comments: