GOING BANANAS IN B SCHOOL


Monday, July 16, 2007

Lifestyle of the Poor and not so Famous

Television has never been a big part of my life. I didn't grow up with cable, so back in high school, MTV was like Santa Claus-I'm sure he existed, just never saw him. I didn't have cable throughout the three tortuous years AKA law school. That wasn't so bad. What was bad was that I didn't even get regular tv programming except for one channel. NBC. Needless to say, I watched A LOT of Law and Order. And the Olympics. OMG I just about watched every damn event (yes, even underwater basket weaving).

Because of this, I've never felt the need to splurge on a tv. Or an entertainment setup for that matter. I'd rather read a book. Which is why my tv setup looks like this:



You can see this from the submarine window of the apartment. Talk about theft deterrent system and TV in one. Oh-and the bottom tv doesn't work. It's merely a tv stand for the top TV.

No comments: