GOING BANANAS IN B SCHOOL


Sunday, July 22, 2007

Vegas Baby! Vegas!!


I told myself that as a goal, I'm going to get my passport stamped every year. So where's the first place I go after vocalizing my new goal??? Vegas. Yeah...

But this was my annual company party. And boy, can my co-workers party. Big time. They go all out.
The top pic is a shot of the strip from the club Mix, which is the 64th floor of THEhotel in Mandalay Bay. My company had tables set up with all you can drink alcohol. This is actually from my camera. That's how much the view ROCKED. Sadly, I couldn't hang with the drinking. Because...




Before Mix, we had dinner and drinks at Border Grill. And when I say drinks I mean drinks with a capital S. I started off with a margarita.


Didn't care much for that drink, and since the alcohol was free, I got a Grey Goose Cran. Uhhhh...yummmy. I followed that with a shot of Petron. And then another shot of Petron.

Shortly afterwards two lemon drops. Those sneaky bastards. I was good. For about ten mins. Things went sour fast. REAL FAST. I had to high tail it up to the hotel room and make nice with...well...you know.

Although Border Grill is inside Mandalay Bay, its quite the hike from the hotel elevators to the restaurant. Like a 5 mile hike. I swear months had passed by the time I made it up to the room. I swear I spent no more than 5 minutes up there, but when I made it back down to Border Grill, there was an APB out on me. I walked back to my table, sat down, and got the stink eye from the hostess. 'YOU!' He glared at me. 'YOU!!! We were looking all over for you!!!' I think I really scared the shit outta the guy. Poor guy. Had the whole hotel looking for me. I guess its not such a hot idea to down 4 shots in 25 minutes. Kinda fucks with your brain. Guess that's also why the hostess let me walk out with a huge bottle of flat water.

I had to take a nap after dinner.

One hour later, when my mind unfucked itself, it was off to Mix.


There's another pic but I don't think I'm not allowed to post it. Something about scandal or whatnot...well...you know...what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

No comments: