GOING BANANAS IN B SCHOOL


Thursday, June 19, 2008

Foot in Mouth

The reason I'm attaining a higher education is because I don't have model looks to rely on. That being said, I'm not skinny. Well, let me clarify- I'm not skinny compared to the average American, but I am skinny compared to a sumo wrestler. You get my drift.

I have a gym membership that I think about going more often than I actually go. My stomach isn't flat and hard, and my ass isn't tight and bouncy. When its all tallied up though, I'm not too too shabby.

I like screwing around with Jessie and try to dodge her. Usually this comes in the form of her chasing me around Bf's house. It totally gets her riled up and for the next hour she's literally stuck by my side. Last night she was chasing me around, and when I stopped, she jumped on me. She's trained to not jump on people, but when she gets excited, she forgets everything. When she jumped on me, her right paw lifted up my shirt, and she scratched me from the bottom of the boob diagonally across my stomach.

Ouch.

Later I lifted up my shirt to show Bf what his dog did to me.
"Look at this!!!"

His response? "Cardio will take care of that."

I think the look of utter shock on my face hit him hard and he realized I was referring to the scratch mark, and not my stomach flab.

Welcome to relationships.

No comments: