GOING BANANAS IN B SCHOOL


Friday, February 15, 2008

All That and a Box of Chocolates

I got my new Blackberry Curve today. Yippee!! I feel so hip. So IN with it. So posh. My Verizon phone is on the fritz. Sometimes it'll work-sometimes it won't. Depends on the day, the hour, the barometer reading-I have no idea.

Usually I'm one to just dive in and start using new things instead of reading the owner's manual ie all my other phones, my car, my laptop. I like to learn by doing, not by reading. But this is different. This is my new baby. The instruction manual will teach me how to set up email, send txt messages, take pictures, surf the web, schedule appointments. What does my new Curve not do? Nothing. It even has GPS!

This phone is so damn snazzy and sleek, why the fuck can I not figure out how to turn down the keypad volume?

No comments: