GOING BANANAS IN B SCHOOL


Thursday, February 7, 2008

Reporting to Active Duty

Although its not on the list of top 100 things I would ever tell people about me, the wonderful state of California decided back in 2006 that I met their substandard requirements for practicing law and thus, I have my license.

Its got its perks. I'm still confused as to what they are.

My membership card is pretty sweet. Its plastic-but doesn't quite work like a credit card. I'm supposed to sign the back of it like a credit card. Also confused as to the purpose of this-who is going to steal my bar card? A lawyer who all of a sudden finds himself in a moral dilemma and needs to call the ethics hotline?

Well, if you want to 'steal' my bar card, I keep at my cube, in my pencil holder. It doubles as my ruler.

No comments: