GOING BANANAS IN B SCHOOL


Monday, February 25, 2008

Regression Progression

I told my dad way back in the day that I mentally matured at 16. I'm 28 and man-did I have insight back then. Every time I think I'm immature and need to grow up, J-Unit comes and saves the day. She's the only other person that 'gets' me, but that's just because she's like me. Here are some pics from our weekend.

First up...


Dinner Thursday night. I'm not sure why in the whole restaurant, we decided to pose with the cross at our table. Trust me, we didn't all of a sudden get religious. The restaurant?? Pink Taco.


We went to SeaWorld San Diego on Saturday. When J-Unit flew out here, San Diego was not in the picture. During work on Friday I thought that we should do something fun and spontaneous. SeaWorld actually was back up. I tried to find us cheap Vegas flights a day before departure. Yeah--that wasn't going to happen...


This was one of the shows we saw. I like this picture because the orca on the left reminds me of me: lazy slacker that just wants to be fed.



We didn't get the memo that this really wasn't put up for posing...but J-Unit's got it down pat.



She didn't want Big Bird to be left out.


Big Bird's really Asian.


He lets people pose with him when he's not filming Budweiser commercials.


He's camera shy.


His fifth leg.


The doggy trains Clydesdales.



This is about the most adult thing we did all weekend. Anheuser Busch is a big sponsor of SeaWorld, so they have a Brewmaster's Club. We went beer tasting. Almost like wine tasting but not--similar yet different.


You like big butts?

No comments: